Corfu Town: Evening Guided Tour With Wine
Experience the exceptional charm of Corfu Old Town in the dusk light on this guided tour and finish the evening with a glass of wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Α glass of wine (soft drink for children 6-17 years old)
- Licensed tourist guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corfu Old Town, Agias Sofias 24, Corfu Town Greece
Let your professional tour guide walk you through the historic center of Corfu and show you all of its highlights in a concise yet exciting tour. Experience the town in a new way as you stroll around its streets by moonlight.
Walk around the renowned Liston and admire its French-style architecture. Discover the cafés and bars that surround the Liston, bustling with life until the wee hours; admire the Palace of St. Michael and St. George, explore the lit-up cobbled streets with their Venetian mansions, the imposing Town Hall Square, and the Jewish district.
After the tour, enjoy a glass of wine in one of the smart and cozy bars frequented by locals.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Statue of Count Schulenburg, Corfu 491 00, Greece
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Bring your own headphones. Masks are required, please bring your own.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.