Corinto: Sand & Pueblo Shore Excursion
-Discover the untold history of Corinto.
-Experience history in this short visit.
-Find hidden archeological secrets of Nicaragua.
-Touch the black sands of Pasocaballos beach.
The tour begins walking in Corinto town. During this walking time you will have time to purchase some souvenirs around the central park.
Then, we will go to the historic village of El Realejo founded in 1532 in the first years of the Spanish colonization.
During a short walk in the streets of this poor town you will discover some hidden vestiges of one of the first colonial settlements in Nicaragua. You will see from the outside the ruins of San Francisco convent.
After that, we will stop at Pasocaballos beach and walk on the black sandy beach for some minutes, here you will enjoy of a cold drinks under a palm tree rancho on the beach.
Finally, we will return on time to your ship in Corinto.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pinolero Tours Nicaragua, Unión Fenosa 1/2 cuadra al sur., Chinandega 25000, Nicaragua
We will visit Corinto Port, El Realejo historic Port and Pasocaballos beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Avenida Central, Av. Central, Corinto, Nicaragua
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.