Corner Store Cravings & Wine Pairings
Dive into the Ultimate Junk Food tasting at Between The Lines Winery. This is your favorite corner store cravings paired with delicious BTL wines. Unique pairings like Herby popcorn with Riesling, strawberry licorice, and Cabernet Franc and thick-cut beef jerky with one of our reserve red wines, don't forget the BBQ sauce. This wine tasting will blow you away. Great ideas for your next house party or trivia pursuit night.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - 4 wine tastings
- Entry/Admission - Between the Lines Winery
What's excluded :
- Tips are not included, but appreciated.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Between the Lines Winery, 991 Four Mile Creek Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Dive into the Ultimate Junk Food tasting at Between The Lines Winery. This is a corner store craving and pairing tour like no other. With your private guide, dive into wine pairings like Herby Popcorn and Riesling, Fuzzy Peaches and Sparkling Wine, Strawberry licorice and Cabernet Franc, and end with Thick-Cut Beef Jerky paired with one of our Reserve Red Wines. Don't forget the BBQ sauce. This wine tasting will blow you away. Great ideas for your next house party or trivia pursuit night.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Between The Lines Winery, 991 Four Mile Creek Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- During this time of COVID-19 (CV19), our priority is your peace of mind as you enjoy this unique wine country experience. We have unprecedented safeguards in place to keep you, your group, and our staff safe during your visit.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.