Corobici Floating Tour at Playa Hermosa
In these class I waters, you'll leisurely float down the river making it ideal for spotting monkeys in the tree tops and iguanas on the riverbanks.
On this river journey you'll enjoy calm waters where you'll be able to appreciate the lush vegetation and bird and animal life. The group will have a picnic lunch on the riverbank, allowing for time to take in the tropical sun and scenery. When your jungle safari adventure comes to an end, you will be returned to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
The Corobici River is fed by the virgin mountains of the Tenorio volcano and is part of the greater Tempisque Conservation Area which also includes the Palo Verde National Park and protects Central America's most important nesting grounds for migrating water birds. Whether you like to spot tropical birds, reptiles, monkeys or just have fun while navigating through the mellow but exciting rapids of this Class 1-2 river., you will be in the right place!
This is a tour for the whole family(regardless of age) and your guide will do the rowing and also spot the plentiful wildlife along the ride. You can expect to see lots of waterbirds, like herons, egrets, ibis, roseate spoonbills, storks, kingfishers and also raptors, flycatcher, trogons and maybe even owls, toucans and parrots. Howler Monkeys, White-Faced Capuchins, Iguanas, Bats, Jesus Christ Lizards and Crocodiles are all commonly spotted.
After two hours on this pristine river you will have a traditional Costa Rican "Casado", which is a combination of rice, beans, salad, plantain, vegetable stew and a protein choice (fish, pork, chicken or beef).
• Tenorio Adventure Zone & Route 1 Restaurant, Panamerican Hideway 1, Provincia de Guanacaste, Corobici, Cañas, Guanacaste, 50601, Costa Rica
• Playa Ocotal, village that is 3 km south of Playas del Coco Costa Rica
• Playas del coco, Playa Matapalo Costa Rica
• Hermosa Beach School, Guanacaste Province, Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
ANY RENTAL HOME AROUND HERMOSA BEACH OR COCO BEACH
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Clients must bring masks for any bus transfer (mandatory) • No person with a cold should board the bus or tours. • all luggage will be disinfected before the trips ( (mandatory) • Before boarding the bus, you must enter with alchohol gel (mandatory)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.