Coron Island Discovery 4 Days and 3 Nights
Immerse yourself in Coron’s local culture and history, and discover the immaculate jewels of Calamian Group of Islands. Enjoy your sojourn to the ever enchanting Palawan bathing in the translucent beauty of the Cayangan Lake, drifting in a pleasantly relaxing temperature of the Twin Lagoons, snorkeling at the picturesque Siete Pecados, and taking a dip at the invigorating Maquinit Hot Spring.
Coron Island Tour further includes visit to the Coron Town and the main island. Snorkeling masks, fins, life jackets, roundtrip land and boat transfers and personal guide are provided.
Enjoy! and Have some fun! Ready your camera and GoPro!
per adult from
3 to 4 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch ( Selected Days)
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- PROPOSED ITINERARY - Changes of the Days and Nights is always Welcome/ Suggestions of Places to Start may vary in Busuanga Airport
Day 01- Arrival.Coron Town Tour (Shared)
Coron Town Tour - Lualhati Park, St. Augustin Church, Souvenir Shop and Pasalubong Center, Mt. Tapyas for overlooking View of Coron and Maquinit Hotspring
Overnight accommodations at Coron.
Day 02 Coron Island Tour A (Shared)
Breakfast (7am to 8am)
Boat - Kayangan lake, Quins Reef, Coral Garden, CYC Beach, Green Lagoon, Atwayan Beach
Lunch time at the beach.
Overnight accommodations at the Coron Hotel/ Mansion.
Day 3 Coron Island Tour B (Shared )
Boat - Barracuda Lake, Skeleton Wreck, Banol Beach, 91 Beach, Blue Lagoon
Breakfast (7am to 8am)
Buffet Picnic Lunch, Drinking Water, Light Snack, Island Fees, Life Vest and Tour Guide.
Looking forward for your confirmation and Hope to see you here @ Coron Island..
Departure Point :Coron, Coron, Busuanga Island, Palawan Province, Mimaropa
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Busuanga Airport, Busuanga Island Philippines
- Coron Seaport
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1,000 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.