Coron Island Tour A
Be captivated to the luxurious tropical islands of Busuanga Palawan and learn the true sense of paradise - spectacular white sand beaches with warm clear water
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off transfers by air-conditioned van
- Boat Transfers
- Life Vest
- Local Tour Guide
- Cottage Rentals
- Picnic Lunch with fruits and drink during Island Hopping
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (outside lunch)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kayangan Lake, Coron, Busuanga Island Philippines
Kayangan Lake is located in the northern part of Coron Island. The lake which is nestled amidst spectacular limestone karst rock formations is simply stunning. Getting there may be a little tricky since you have to climb down several mountain slopes, before reaching the lake.
Enjoy and swim at CYC Beach, the only public beach that is free within the Coron Island Loop. It has pure white sands, clear and shallow water which is very much ideal for swimming.
Witness the Coral Garden as you enter a beautiful shallow coral garden at 13 ft then go over the drop-off to 130 ft plus. The shallow reef-top is covered with excellent stony, leathery and soft corals, including very large Acropora table corals and some small gorgonians. There are plenty of small reef fish, Linckia sea stars (blue and gray) and anemones with clownfish. Relish the delightful lunch at Atwayan beach one of those little islands which served as picnic areas in Coron.
Departure Point :Palawan Province, Palawan Province, Mimaropa
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended to wear a swimsuit
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.