Corregidor day tour from Manila
Corregidor is rich in history. It reacquaints you with the past and helps then discover their national identity. It is home of many historical treasures. World war II took place in this tadpole island more than 70 years ago. An island of old & new memories, a meeting of history & modernity.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corregidor Island, Corregidor Island, Cavite Province, Calabarzon Region, Luzon
An island known for it’s role in war, bravery & history. It’s rich history continues to draw a lot of people. Home for many historical treasures.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.