Corregidor daytour from Manila
Corregidor Island is known for it’s role in the war, bravery & history. It’s rich history reacquaints people of the past and home for many historical treasures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corregidor Island, Corregidor Island, Cavite Province, Calabarzon Region, Luzon
Corregidor is a reminiscence of the Pacific War, an educational attraction trip on this island. You can also enjoy luscious green hills and blue waters.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.