Tick a few travel destinations off your Manila bucket list and embark on a day tour in one of the most popular historical sites near the Metro! Be a time traveler for a day and explore the aged ruins of Corregidor Island on a tram! Unravel the rich history of this heritage place that had served as a strategic military defense area against warships invading the coast of Manila during World War II.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip Ferry transfers (Manila- Corregidor-Manila)
- Guided Island Tour
- Buffet lunch with drinks
- Day Tour Kit
What's excluded :
- Tipping at your own discretion
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (meet up at Esplanade Seaside Terminal)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corregidor Island, Corregidor Island, Cavite Province, Calabarzon Region, Luzon
Visit Corregidor Island, where one of the most celebrated battles of World War II took place, on this full-day sightseeing tour from Manila. See proof of the heroism and sacrifices of the American & Filipino soldiers who defended the country against invading Japanese forces during World War 2.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet up at starting point (Esplanade Terminal near Moa)
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.