Cortona Private Guided Tour
Cortona has become very popular several years ago thanks to the book by Frances Mayes, Under the Tuscan Sun (and the movie with Diane Lane) which is set in Cortona; the protagonist immediately falls in love with the town, its people, and villa Bramasole that she purchases and fixes up.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza della Repubblica, 52044, Cortona Italy
Cortona is a town easy to love for everybody indeed. That’s because its atmosphere, its Etruscan past, its lovely medieval city centre and furthermore its great views.
Your professional local guide will give you a private walking of the historical centre of Cortona that will bring you back in time. The tour features Piazza della Repubblica, the main square dating back to the Roman age, Palazzo del Capitano del Popolo, residence of Cardinal Passerini during the 16th century, the Palazzo Comunale, dating back to the 12th century, Palazzo Casali and Teatro Signorelli, which is a typical theatre in Neoclassical style still in use for the local theatre season. The town’s cathedral will be also part of your walking with its charming view.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cortona Piazza Garibaldi, 52044 Cortona, Province of Arezzo, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.