Costa Rica Full Day Combo Tour - Zip lining, Waterfalls, Volcano & Hot Springs
Discover many beautiful attractions of Costa Rica on this Combo Tour from San Jose. Fly over the Rainforest Canopy on a zip lining course and rappel down 50 meters (150 feet). Visit 2 beautiful waterfalls in the Rainforest; admire wildlife of Costa Rica at the exotic birds’ viewing point and the Iguanas Center. Learn about coffee of Costa Rica and taste the delicious local cuisine. Participate of a native tribe presentation. Relax in thermal mineral hot springs pools at the base of Arenal Volcano. Lunch and dinner are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (most hotels in the San Jose area)
- Professional bilingual guide
- Coffee or Tea with local snacks
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Casa del Café La Luisa
- Entry/Admission - Centro Turístico Las Iguanas
- Entry/Admission - Go Adventure Arenal Park
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- Services not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa del Café La Luisa, 712, Provincia de Alajuela, Alajuela, Costa Rica
Make the most of your vacation in Costa Rica with this packed combo tour from San Jose. You will be picked up in the morning from your San Jose area hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle and will head towards the Central Volcanic Mountains. Following you will stop in a coffee plantation, where your guide will show you the coffee plants and will explain the way coffee is cultivated and harvested in Costa Rica (local coffee degustation will be done later on during the tour).
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: La Paz Waterfall, Alajuela Province, Costa Rica
Continue on to La Paz Waterfall, where you will be able to take pictures for a few minutes of this natural attraction, which is surrounded by amazing rainforest landscapes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cinchona, Provincia de Alajuela, Alajuela, Costa Rica
Following you will stop at the exotic birds’ viewing point, where you will have the chance to observe many tropical bird species of Costa Rica, as well as the beautiful San Fernando Waterfall from its look-out point. At this amazing attraction, you will have a delicious cup of freshly brewed Costa Rican coffee, while observing the waterfall and colorful birds, definitely a great moment to remember.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro Turístico Las Iguanas, Alajuela, San Carlos, Florencia, Muelle Contiguo al puente de Muelle de San Carlos, Provincia de Alajuela, Muelle, Costa Rica
Continue your tour with a visit to the Iguanas Center, where you will observe lots of iguanas at eye level from a bridge viewing point. During this stop, you will also visit a place nearby where we normally see sloths in the wild.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Go Adventure Arenal Park, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Savor a delicious lunch in a typical restaurant near the beautiful Arenal Volcano; the views of the most famous mountain of Costa Rica are spectacular on clear days. Later on, fly through the rainforest on a zip-lining course that includes 9 zip lines and a 50 meter-high rappel line (150 feet), a true adrenaline rush. Following you will participate in an indigenous tribe presentation performed by members of the Maleku Tribe, which is the Native’s Reservation of the northern side of the country.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paradise Hot Springs, 3.1 MI Northwest From Downtown la Fortuna, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
Finish this incredible day of adventure by dipping yourself in the soothing thermal mineral hot springs at the base of Arenal Volcano, there are multiple pools where you can rest for a couple of hours after this packed day of adventure. After your visit to the hot springs, you will savor a delicious Costa Rican style dinner before you are taken back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :San José Province, San José, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If the zip lining tour has to be canceled due to any reason (weather, maintenance, etc.) it would be replaced with a walk through the rain forest
- This tour includes man-made hot springs pools, filled with natural thermal water
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual smart, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Drop off in the Arenal-La Fortuna centrally located hotels is available. Please note that if you choose this option, dinner will not be included in your tour because it’s done in a restaurant on the way back to San Jose. Also, there is an extra charge for drop offs with luggage, but in the case of this tour it doesn’t apply because the cost of the dinner will cover for the drop off charge. If you wish to take this option, you must let us know at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.