Costa Tropical Boat Trip
Enjoy a day with family or friends on the beautiful Costa Tropical. A unique opportunity to admire the beautiful landscape away from the beach.
Maro-Cerro Gordo holds a high environmental value due to the peculiarity of its geological formations and the great biodiversity it houses, both in its terrestrial space and inside the sea mile. Particularly noteworthy is the presence of two endangered Andalusian botanical endemics, the Malaga evergreen and the white rosemary; and two from the western Mediterranean, the Balearic boxwood and the hawthorn. There is also a Mediterranean scrub with the presence of juniper, oxicero, canadillo, holm oak, mastic, kermes oak, carob, olivilla and palm hearts.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- The Boat Price includes insurance, safety equipment, snorkel equipment, Fuel and Rosco or Banana.
- Lunch - Food in Chiringuito Tipico Costa Tropical
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
The Barco Maxum 1950 with an open bow and a 200 hp intra-board engine, has an awning and a ladder for bathing. It is a boat for a maximum of 7 people, plus the Skipper and with the possibility of 1 baby. Perfect to enjoy with the family, discover the beautiful area and go out with donuts or bananas. Our professional skipper will show you your favorite places in the natural setting of great environmental value Maro-Cerro Gordo. Especially notable for its geological formations, land and marine biodiversity; and the presence of two Andalusian endemic endemic species in danger of extinction, the Malaga evergreen and the white rosemary; and two from the western Mediterranean, the Balearic box and the hawthorn.
09:00 - 09:15 Briefing at the Diving meeting point.
09:16 - 10:00 Transfer to the Costa Tropical.
10:01 - 10:30 Introductory talk, explanation of rules and details of the route to follow.
10:31 - 11:30 Boat trip on the tropical coast.
11:31 - 12:00 Delivery of material.
12:00 - 14:00 Walk through Marina del Este.
14:00 - 16:00 Lunch at a typical beach bar.
16:00 - 17:30 Return to Granada
Departure Point :Plaza de la Caleta, Granada, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting at Plaza de la Caleta 15 minutes before departure.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.