Cotopaxi & Quilotoa With Optional Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off - "Small Group"
....Get the best of all worlds and combine history, nature and shopping on a full day guided tour from Quito. You'll witness spectacular scenery, see the active volcano Cotopaxi and the Limpiopungo Lagoon - all before returning back to Quito!
It's a tour that visits two major tourist attractions in a single day.
On the way to the Cotopaxi National Park, you will have the opportunity to drink tea to prevent altitude sickness.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off (if you select this option)
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cotopaxi National Park, Ecuador
The park is located in the largest volcanic area of Ecuador. In the central part is the Cotopaxi, one of the most active and highest volcanoes in the world. To the northwest is the Rumiñahui and between the two mountains is the Limpiopungo valley. Despite the great height, the Park has numerous species of mammals and birds.
Stop At: Laguna de Limpiopungo, Latacunga Ecuador
It is s a place for direct naturalist tourism, in the place it is possible to take walks and enjoy the flora and fauna associated. From the lagoon it is possible to observe the footprints left by the ancient volcanic eruptions of the majestic Cotopaxi.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Laguna Quilotoa, Laguna de Quilotoa, 070701 Ecuador
It is one of the 15 lagoons of volcanic origin appreciated as the most beautiful in the world according to Twistedsifter. Within its crater a boiler with a diameter of almost 9 km has been formed. This is the product of the collapse of the volcano, which occurred some 800 years ago.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hotel NH Collection Quito Royal, Luis Cordero 444, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
If you choose the option with pick-up from hotels, you can choose from any of the following list:Tuesday & Sunday: Sheraton 6:30, Dann Carlton 6:32, Le Parc 6:32, Wyndham Garden 6:40, KAIA 6:55, Swissotel 6:58, NH Collection 6:58, J.W. Marriott 7:08, Holiday Inn 7:10, Río Amazonas 7:15, Galería Ecuador 7:20, Nu House 7:22, Reina Isabel 7:24, Mercure Alameda 7:28, Hilton Colon 7:30, Patio Andaluz 7:45.You must specify the name of the hotel in the booking process (any from the list). If you didn’t specify your hotel in the booking process, or if you put one that is not on this list, your meeting point will be at NH COLLECTION HOTEL (Luis Cordero 444 y Av. 12 de Octubre) Tuesday & Sunday at 06:58. Remember to show up at the hotel at the time determined above or at the meeting point. There will be no refunds for not following the instructions mentioned here.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Note: train operation is subject to change. Days in which train operation is not available the trip will be made by bus.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Optional pick-up and drop-off from selected hotels at an additional cost.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • The activities will not exceed 6 people per group. • The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity. • In the monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 30% of its maximum capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.