Cotopaxi Bike and Hike Tour
The tour to Cotopaxi is an exciting and action packed day, with jaw dropping views of the Andean landscape
On this tour you will be able to hike up to the refuge of Cotopaxi volcano and then bike down to the Limpiopungo lake.
The tour is an all day tour starting at 7:00am and returning around 5:00pm, it is a shared tour with maximum 18 passengers for the tour. Including also breakfast and lunch!
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Filtered water available to refill water bottles
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Cotopaxi National Park
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tips for the guide
- Place where the tour takes place
Departure Point :Quito, Quito, Pichincha Province
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.