Cotopaxi bike tour
The Cotopaxi Volcano is perhaps the most beautiful volcano in Ecuador and the most Visited, the protected area surrounding the volcano, offers its visitors a range of possibilities in terms of tourism, among these we have excursions, bicycle, horseback riding, trekkings, ascent to the summit of the volcano among other activities.
The Cotopaxi Volcano is located in the Ecuadorian Andes, near the city of Latacunga in the Cotopaxi province, located approximately 50 km from Quito, this is the second highest volcano in Ecuador with 5897 masl .
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation Bilingual Guide. Breakfast Lunch Bicycle And Helmet.
What's excluded :
- Extra Expenses not mentioned as included Tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cotopaxi National Park, Ecuador
During the trip to the National Park Cotopaxi, we cross the Avenue of the Volcanoes.
Once we reach the National Park, you can Acquire handicrafts made by Indigenous people, already en route to the volcano we will make technical acclimatization stops, we will arrive at the parking lot to have a walk to the shelter and then we will walk up to 5000 m which is where we will find the Glacier.
After this we return to the shelter to take our box lunch, at the end we return to the parking lot where we will receive a little talk, then we continue with the descent on bicycles to the lagoon from Limpiopungo, at the end we will have with our guide a walk around from this lagoon and we will visit the museum and interpretation center, then return to Quito.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :1: Juan Leon Mera & Jose Calama, Juan León Mera & José Calama, Quito 170143, Ecuador
2: Plaza San Blas, Quito 170136, Ecuador
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.