Cotopaxi National Park Hiking and Biking Tour
Enjoy a great day hiking and biking in the Cotopaxi National Park. This National Park is a great spot to spot wildlife, view the epic volcano close-up and enjoy nature outside of Quito.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional and bilingual guide
- Bike (optional)
- Transportation from/to Quito's meeting point
- Entry/Admission - Cotopaxi National Park
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cotopaxi National Park, Ecuador
07:00 Leave from Magic Bean restaurant (Mariscal Foch and Juan León Mera).
8:00 Breakfast at Chaupi community
09:00 Transfer to Cotopaxi National Park.
10:30 Arrive at the parking lot at 4600 m and start of the hike
11:15 Arrive at Refuge at 4800 m
Hot drinks optional (not included)
12:00 Arrive at Glacier at 5000 m (if weather and guide allows it)
14:00 Start of mountain-biking downhill from the parking lot
14:50 Arrive at Limpiopungo lake viewpoint
15:45 Lunch at Chaupi community
18:00 Arrive at Quito
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Mariscal Foch E4-215, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Departure Time :6:50 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances
- Important: For the use of bicycles, you will be kindly asked to sign a document that you accept responsibility of the good use of the bicycle and you will be asked to let an identity document that will be given back after the tour. Thank you for your comprehension.
- Necessary equipment: Warm clothing (including a change of clothes). Gloves, Scarf, Hat. Sunglasses. Water. Hiking shoes/boots. Camera. Snacks. Sun cream. Cotton pants, Waterproof jacket
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.