Cotopaxi National Park Tour: Hiking and Downhill Bike All Inclusive
- All Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Professional Bilingual Guide
- Bicycle and Helmet included only in Private tour
- Tourist Transportation from Quito - Cotopaxi - Quito
- Hiking and biking on the same tour.
- Visit Refugio Jose Rivas 4897 meters
- Visit Glaciers of the Volcano 5000 meters
- Visit and tour to the Limpiopungo Lagoon
- Professionalism and Quality of Service
per adult from
What's included :
- Bilingual Professional Guide
- Tourist transport
- Entry/Admission - Cotopaxi National Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Use of bicycle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cotopaxi National Park, Ecuador
The Cotopaxi National Park is an ideal place to start your visit in Ecuador. It is one of the highest active volcanoes in the world, in addition to its cone shape is a symbol of beauty and admiration for its visitors. In this tour you can see its landscapes that are truly worthy of admiration.
Once inside the National Park, we walk towards the Jose Rivas refuge, which is 4897 m, here we will rest a bit to recharge our energy. Once this is done, we will walk a bit more until we reach the glaciers, at a total altitude of 5000 m. On the way back to the parking lot, we will take our bikes to make the descent to the Laguna Limpiopungo. (It's an optional activity)
Once in the lagoon of Limpiopungo, if the weather permits, we can take a beautiful photograph of Cotopaxi. After visiting the lagoon, we will take the bus to the restaurant, where we will have our well-deserved lunch. After a day full of adventures, we will take a break and return to Quito.
WHAT TO BRING TO COTOPAXI
- Warm clothes and warm socks.
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Comfortable shoes for hiking and cycling.
- Gloves and hat
- ITINERARY (Approximate hours)
07:00 Departure from the Magic Bean restaurant (Mariscal Foch and Juan León Mera).
07:15 Departure from Plaza San Blas (Caldas E1-83 and Rivers).
08:00 Breakfast in Machachi - Chaupi.
09:10 Visit to the Cotopaxi National Park.
09:50 Arrive at the parking lot at 4600 m and start the hike.
11:00 Visit to the refuge at 4800 m. Optional hot drinks (not included)
11:30 Visit to the glacier at 5000 m.
12:50 Let's start mountain biking, downhill from the parking lot.
14:00 Visit to the viewpoint of the Limpiopungo lake.
15:00 Lunch in Machachi - Chaupi
17:30 Arrival in Quito
Departure Point :1: Mariscal Foch 648, Quito 170143, Ecuador
2: Plaza San Blas, Quito 170136, Ecuador
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- It is necessary to have alcohol or personal hand sanitizer gel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.