Cotopaxi`s National Park Full Day
I will make everything possible to get to the higgest point that we can go in a full day that is Jose Rivas Refuge located at 4800 mtrs (15748 ft.). The idea is enjoy a lot that beautifull volcanoe and feel the altitude.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Naturalist Tour Guide
- Registration Fee - Protect Areas of Ecuador - S.I.B.
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Tips and extra expenses
- Entry/Admission - Cotopaxi National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cotopaxi National Park, Ecuador
Pick Up 08:00. Early in the morning we will leave Quito to the Cotopaxi National Park. Cotopaxi volcano is the highest active volcano in the world with 5897 mt. (19347 ft.). It is inside of a protect area call Cotopaxi National Park where people can do different activities like: high king, trekking, climbing, bicycling, horses riding, camping etc. The most impressive attraction is this volcano that has glaciers on the top and the amazing landscape on different ecosystems. On this day our guides are going to take you to the information center, Limpiopungo Lake and to the base of this volcano and walk around it. At the end of the activities we will come back to Quito.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up should be at the bussiness district of Quito (La Mariscal) or at the old part of Quito. Farther than that you should take a taxi to the Hilton Colon Hotel or pay and extra transfer.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.