Cougar refuge and Nacazcolo beach, Guanacaste!
Help the refuge to support these animals that have been found in different places in Costa Rica, have been abandoned and mistreated, with your help we can continue to contribute to this place, to gradually release these animals to their natural habitat.
Taking advantage of the visit to Guanacaste, we will know one of the beautiful beaches of our country.
Our service of more than 9 years makes us support all these initiatives with national and international tourism, with the best customer service on board and offering more than a one-day tour. We stop for photographs, fruits, among other things that our clients want to observe, during the tour we will know more than what we can describe here.
per adult from
12 to 15 hours
What's included :
- Breakfast - Delicious typical Costa Rican breakfast buffet style. if you are vegan don't worry there are options for you too
- Lunch - Delicious buffet lunch with various options of salads, side dishes and many more foods
- • Cleaning items such as Alcohol gel, Kleenex, Wet Towels.
- • Travel coordinator
- • Visit to Nacazcolo Beach
- Policies and Taxes
- The best customer service on board
- Entry/Admission - Centro de Rescate Las Pumas
- Entry/Admission - Playa Nacascolo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Ramon, San Ramon, Canton of San Ramon, Province of Alajuela
We will go to the city of San Ramón to taste a typical Costa Rican breakfast, with a beautiful view of the Pacific coast and a beautiful garden!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Centro de Rescate Las Pumas, 1 Interamerican Highway 4.5km from the city of Canas, on the way to Liberia, Guanacaste; next to the Interamerican Highway., Canas 89-5700 Costa Rica
In this beautiful place we will find animals such as panther, puma or mountain lion, Yaguarundí, Manigordo, Caucel, spider monkey, deer, toucans and many others. The tour of the refuge takes approximately an hour or more.
At the end of our visit in the refuge, we continue on route 1 to the city of Liberia, Guanacaste, where we will stop for a delicious buffet lunch, this way to the beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa Nacascolo, Costa Rica
After lunch, we continue to the Gulf of Papagayo, to visit Nacazcolo Beach, a beach on the Pacific coast of white sand and crystal clear water with beach access suitable for anyone. In the place we will have if nature animals such as raccoons, iguanas, very cute fish jumping into the sea, crabs, a marvelous flora and fauna in the place.
We also have outdoor showers with fresh water on the beach to remove the seawater, as well as bathrooms to change.
At the end of our beach time, we make the return to our capital or the initial pick-ups to be arriving at about 8:00 p.m. or 9:00 p.m. approximately.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: San José Province, San José, Costa Rica
2: Heredia Province, Heredia, Costa Rica
3: Alajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica
4: San José Province, Escazu, Costa Rica
5: San José Province, Santa Ana, Costa Rica
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- * Disinfection of hands and footwear before entering the transport * Luggage and hand luggage will be sprayed before entering the transport * Mandatory use of personal mask * Transport disinfection is guaranteed 100%
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.