Country Music Hall of Fame Admission with Audio Guide
Explore the best of country music’s past and present with this Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum coupon. Situated in the heart of downtown Nashville, this beautifully modern facility is known as the “Smithsonian of country music,” offering 350,000 square feet of dynamic, state-of-the-art galleries, archival storage, educational classrooms, retail stores, restaurants and special event space — all with a stunning view of the rest of Music City. It’s a must-see venue for all fans of country music.
*Audio Guide included in English, Spanish, French, German, or Japanese.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum
- Audio Guide included in English, Spanish, French, German, or Japanese
- Audio Guide features famed WSM radio personality, Bill Cody, as he carries you through the Museum
- Visit the famed Rotunda, where the plaques of all Country Music Hall of Fame members reside
- Explore the instruments, lyrics, and fashion that shaped country music
- Access to all exhibits (current and past exhibits have included Kacey Musgraves and Brooks & Dunn)
- Ticket valid for re-entry on same day of travel
- Access to the Taylor Swift Education Center
- Skip the Main Ticket Window for Faster Entry
- Entry/Admission - Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
What's excluded :
- Visit: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
Admission with Audio Guide in English, French, Spanish, German, and Japanese available.
Departure Point :Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
Departure Time :5/12/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at the museum and doors have been automated to allow for no touch entry. To allow for social distancing, we will space out entry into the galleries as well as limit the number of passengers within the elevator to groups of 4 or less at a time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.