Countryside & Zaanse Schans Windmills Tour
☑ Countryside & Windmills Tour Day trip from and to Amsterdam.
☑ Price includes return transfer from a central location.
☑ Choose one of our luxurious Mercedes-Benz Fleet (V-Class, S-Class and E-Class).
☑ Qualified drivers with 20 years of experience.
☑ Multi-Language drivers (English, Arabic, Dutch).
☑ Comfortable and smooth ride.
☑ VIP Meet & Greet.
☑ Every single request will be dealt with individually.
☑ Available 24/7 in your service.
☑ The rates cover all taxes, tolls, fees and gratuities (excl. extra waiting time).
☑ Benefit from the personalized service of a private trip.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- WiFi on board
- VIP Meet & Greet Service
- In one tour you will see all icons of The Netherlands
- A visite to the dykes so you can see the sea level of the water
- Entry/Admission - Zaanse Schans
- Entry/Admission - Great Church Edam Concertdinners
- Entry/Admission - Volendam
- Entry/Admission - Marken Haven
What's excluded :
- Entry / admission boat trip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zaanse Schans, Schansend 1, 1509 AW Zaandam The Netherlands
Your first stop is at the picturesque village of Zaanse Schans, a beautiful area on the Zaan and a popular destination because of its original windmills, vividly capturing Dutch life in the 17th and 18th centuries. Get an impression of traditional Dutch life at the historic shipyard and the iconic Holland mills. During your tour, you will have access to a mill and you also can see how it works.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Church Edam Concertdinners, Grote Kerkstraat 57, 1135 BC Edam The Netherlands
Your second stop is at the Great Church Edam. It is one of Edam's proudest possessions. The church was founded at the beginning of the 15th century. Edam suffered two very extensive fires in 1602 and 1699, both of which had been caused by lightning striking the church tower. When rebuilt, the height of the tower was purposely reduced. It has also special features, for example, the stained glass windows, the wooden vaulted ceiling, the hieroglyphs on the gravestones in the floor, the beautiful oak choir screen, the fine brass work distributed around the church and the great organ. You have to visit this beautiful church once in a lifetime!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 1131 EK Volendam, Netherlands
Your next stop is in the most famous fishing village of the Netherlands: Volendam. The village is known for its beautiful harbour, the fishmonger, the authentic Dutch character and the traditional costume. In short, a fantastic destination in every season! Upon arrival in Volendam, you will visit the cheese farm and the clog industry. Eventually, you can have lunch at the best fish restaurant in Volendam.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Marken Haven, Haven 1156, 1156 AM Marken, Netherlands
After the stop in Volendam, you can sail from there with a tour boat to the small island "Marken". Because Marken used to flood regularly in the past, the residents built their houses on stilts and mounds.
You won't find these characteristic houses anywhere else in the world. Or you can discover Marken during a walking route such as on the dyke where you have a beautiful view of the IJsselmeer (Zuiderzee) and harbours. After the sail, you will be picked up by the driver from Marken and brought to your destination in Amsterdam.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at the agreed location* you prefer; hotel, harbour port, train station, Amsterdam Airport or any given address. Then we will head towards the north side of Amsterdam to the countryside when you can see the cheese and clogs factory.*It will be no problem to send us an update up to 12 hours in advance if pickup address not known at the time of the booking.Airports
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- Passenger Terminal Amsterdam
- Amsterdam River Cruise Port, De Ruijterkade, 1011 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.