Countryside Bike & Kayaking, Kampot
Kampot is a province of Cambodia which consists of historical and natural attach such as foggy mountain (it is cold and foggy every season), French colonial building, amazing salt water creek links to the sea and lovely rice paddy and green mountain and mangrove where you can go kayaking, swimming… etc. A very blessing and appropriate bike tour to explore the Kampot’s local culture by deeply rolling the wheel down to the fishing and farming villages located along the creek. A very peaceful and lovely place, less tourists and traffic irritation, absorb the fresh air from the sea with a beautiful day. A clean and clear creek which surrounded by the mountains’ view, mangrove forests and local floating houses and unique spots of Kampot will be in the lists of visiting such as heritage colonial building, ancient houses, local market and rice paddy, home-made products as well as safe and sound of kayaking and swimming.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off Transport
- Mountain bike and safety equipment
- Professional guide
- Snacks and cold water
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Own expenses
- Tipping (optional)
- Enjoy a non-touristy perspective of Kampot led a guide who loves the nature and city. A perfect combination of countryside bike and kayaking thru mangrove, heritage colonial buildings and local participation, this safe and sound bicycle tour will recall your happiness back to life with a new experiment in Kampot (nickname is Hidden Paris).
• Half day bike tour
• See the three main spots of Kampot such as heritage colonial buildings, local villages and rice paddy, and kayaking and swimming.
• On the way you will see what other tourists they don’t see such as arts of fishing of local fishermen, French colonial building, local houses and greeting smile from local children.
• Cycling on small path thru the village and on road
• Your professional guide will bring you to the best visiting places with less tourists but maximizing advantages of visiting, saving time and local participation
• Snack and water refreshment will be included
• Pick up and drop of transport
Why our service much better?
We are local bike operator and we build a very simple way of bike which it encourages the locals and tourists participation, seeing what most tourists don’t see such as the belief, culture, and habit of living of farmers.
• Pick up and drop of from your hotel
• See local market and colonial building from French colony
• First bike trail to see the Cambodian Noodle House
• Visiting rice paddy and local village
• Off road thru small road to do kayaking for one hour and enjoy swimming
• Hop on the bike back to your hotel
Departure Point :• Starting - Ending : 7:30AM till 12PM depending on the season for sunrise • Limit persons : 10persons per group • Distance : approximately 20-25Kms, flexibility. • Duration : Approximately 5hours, Half day bike • Your height is required during the booking
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Free style of dress
- Sun lotion and insect spray
- This tour is in Kampot Province
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.