Countryside Bike Tour in Seville
Discover some of the villages of the northern mountains of Seville by hybrid bike or e-bike during this 8-hour bike tour. Spend a full day in the nature of Seville and learn from your guide about the history of the villages, the wine producers and the farmers of the towns before enjoying an Andalusian lunch (own expense).
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer to start of route location and back.
- Photo album activity
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Andalucia Tours and Discovery, Calle Santas Patronas 29 Local, 41001 Seville Spain
We will start our route in the shop. We will choose bikes and adjust them. Then we can take the minivan to drive to the Sierra Norte (1h drive more or less). Here we can start our route in this beautiful natural area.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Sierra Norte Nature Park, Spain
We will enjoy the natural park on our trekking or e-bikes. Our guide shows you the best sites of the park such as where the Iberian Pigs live, where the local people buy their products and the old railways. At midday you can enjoy a splendid lunch if you like. At the end of the day you will return to Seville by van after a great day on your bike.
Departure Point :Calle Santas Patronas, 29, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- E-bikes: advise us beforehand if you would like to use an electric bike
- Minimum age is 14 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.