Countryside Horseback Riding Tour from Belize City
Enjoy the view of the beautiful village of St. Paul's and the Belize Savannah Forest area on-top one of our well trained Horses. Traveling to the site takes 45 minutes but is well worth it as you will experience the Rural areas of Belize as you pass along. After you have finished your ride around the village, you can cool off and enjoy a freshly cooked Belizean style cuisine of Rice and Beans with stewed chicken along with a beverage of your choice.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Exit Terminal 1 in Belize city where you will meet your English speaking guide. Hop in one of our comfortable air conditioned vehicles and take a ride to one of the oldest villages in Belize. Traveling to the site takes 45 minutes but is well worth it as you will experience the Rural areas of Belize as you pass along. You will experience the beauty of nature up close and personal with sightings of many different animals, including different exotic birds, mammals such as the white tail deer and reptiles such as Iguanas.
In the Open Pine Savannah forest area, there are many different things to see. Creeks, Rivers and Streams just to name a few of nature’s beauty. If lucky, you might even get to see the Howler Monkeys in their natural habitat, which is always great as Belize is one of the only place in the world where you can view these animals in the wild. You have the option to explore the Village and farm land on your own or take a one hour guided adventure through a trail with your guide (you will then be given another hour to venture off on your own).
Along the way, you will be informed about the many different medicines and trees found in the forests as well as certain points of interests will be pointed out. After what may be an exhausting ride, enjoy a freshly cooked Belizean style cuisine of rice and beans with stewed chicken along with a beverage of your choice before being taken back to the port area.
Departure Point :Terminal 1
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.