Couple's Private Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Charter from Manhattan
Take in the bright autumn colors of the Hudson Valley on a fall foliage helicopter tour. Conveniently departing from the Midtown Manhattan heliport of your choice, this private 1-hour charter is narrated live by your pilot. After leaving New York City airspace you’ll fly above the historic Hudson River region.
Landmarks include: Lyndhurst Mansion, Palisades, Castle-on-Hudson, Kykuit (Rockefeller Estate), Sleepy Hollow Lighthouse, Gov. Mario M. Cuomo Bridge, Indian Point Energy Center, Harriman State Park, Bear Mountain, US Military Academy at West Point* and the infamous Sing Sing Prison.
*West Point subject to temporary airspace restrictions
per adult from
What's included :
- Live tour narration by pilot
- Private 1-hour helicopter charter
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hudson River, NY
Stop At: Palisades Interstate Park, Palisates Interstate Highway, Alpine, NJ 07620
Stop At: Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge, 333 S Broadway, Tarrytown, NY 10591-5612
Stop At: Kykuit, 381 N Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591-1806
Stop At: The Tarrytown Lighthouse, Kingsland Point Park Palmer Avenue, Tarrytown, NY 10591
Stop At: Harriman State Park, Palisades Interstate Park Commission, Bear Mountain, NY 10975
Stop At: Bear Mountain, Bear Mountain, New York
Stop At: West Point, West Point, New York
Departure Point :TSS Heliport, E 34th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
Return Detail :1: West 30th St Heliport, NY-9A, New York, NY 10011, USA
2: 6 E River Greenway, Bikeway, NY 10004, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- 2-3 passengers fly in Robinson R44 helicopter
- This tour flies directly over the Hudson Valley (except restricted areas). Routes are subject to change based on weather, air traffic control and temporary flight restrictions.
- Maximum passenger height in 3-passenger R44 helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Private charters must depart and arrive at different heliports per regulations.
- Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost.
- Under 18 requires parental or guardian consent.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on helicopter flights.
- Flights should be booked for the first days of your New York visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather or helicopter maintenance.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined in 3-passenger R44 helicopter.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.