Cousiño Macul Isidora Goyenechea Tour
Visit to the vineyards, underground cellars of the 19th century and museum. Includes tour of the winery for the production of icon wines (Lota) and Ultra Premium (Finis Terrae and Jardín de Macul). During the tour 4 wines will be tasted which are from the Isidora line in addition to the Silver Lady.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vina Cousino Macul, Avenida Quilin 7100, Santiago 7921077 Chile
A journey through the history of the Vineyard through different places paying tribute to Isidora Goyenechea and her great work.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.