Covered Bridge Tour on a Single Seat Scooter
There are some thrills of driving that you just don’t get cooped up in a car. Enjoy a guided covered bridge tour of Pennsylvania Dutch Country. Hop onto a 50cc scooter for a visit of 19th century covered bridges with an experienced guide.
This tour offers exceptional views of the countryside, including Amish farms and schoolhouses, as well as an insightful look at some of Lancaster County’s oldest covered bridges. With 30+ miles of Amish country back roads to explore, this tour will give you a uniquely exciting way to get back in touch with historic Pennsylvania.
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled Water
- Professional Experienced Guide
- Scooter and Helmet
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lancaster County, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Our Covered Bridge Tour makes stops at a minimum of two historic covered bridges in Lancaster County, PA. Tours may also make a stop at a traditional Amish homestead (No Amish stops on Sundays) to learn about the culture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Strasburg Scooters, 246 N Decatur St, Strasburg, PA 17579, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- No children under 2.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.