Covid-19 Private Family Tour! Authentic Ketchikan Native Experience
Experience our home in a comfortable and safe family atmosphere! We created this Covid-19 tour for families and small party's up to 6 see Ketchikan while we maintaining the most safe measures. We will do our best!
Our guides are local citizens who call this wonderful place home. We offer exclusive opportunities to see and experience the local Native Cultures of Revillagigedo Island! This is your touring experience and we will do our best to accommodate your experience.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Let's see Ketchikan from a local's perspective! We can customize your tour to accommodate your party of up to 6! The options are unlimited as the tour guide will talk to you one on one to secure a perfect tour. Some options include: Local totem parks, Local Waterfalls, Beach, Salmon Hatchery, local hike, Bear viewing (in season), etc. etc.
We are always on the lookout for wildlife as this Alaska!
• Tongass National Forest, Ketchikan, AK
• City Park of Ketchikan, 1600 Park Avenue, Ketchikan, AK 99901
• Totem Bight State Historical Park, 9883 N Tongass Hwy, Ketchikan, AK 99901-9246
• Saxman Native Village, Ketchikan, AK
Departure Point :Ketchikan Cruise Ship Docks, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will make arrangement for pickup and drop-off easy! We are more than happy to make prior arrangements with your party to facilitate smooth experience. We will gladly drop you off at other locations which you may want to revisit for further adventuring.Ports
- Ketchikan Port & Harbor Department, 2933 Tongass Ave, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
- Ketchikan International Airport, 1000 Airport Terminal Building, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
- Ketchikan Harbor Seaplane Base, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Rain Ponchos and Umbrellas Provided
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We will follow all guidelines set forth by each business and the State of Alaska.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.