Experience historic Covington aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure across Mainstrasse, Downtown, and Roebling Point.
We stop at two to three of the city’s most eclectic, best-kept-secret establishments along the way! There’s no better way to get to know the city or celebrate a special occasion.
Your seasoned captain is happy to guide you on the best route, but feel free to let us know what stops you’d like to make ahead of time!
per adult from
What's included :
- Pedal Wagon Captain
- Wristband for Drink Deals
- Cooler and Ice
- Helmet (optional)
- Ponchos ($2)
What's excluded :
- This cruise runs from March to mid-November. The Polar Bear Express cruise is our wintertime alternative to this cruise!
All cruises start and end near Braxton Brewery unless otherwise noted.
An electrically assisted Pedal Wagon is available for this cruise.
For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon. For smaller groups, we recommend booking seats on a public wagon. A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer and wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person). No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol on board if anyone is under 21. No booze may leave the wagon. No booze taken from bars. Questions? Refer to our Alcohol Policy page for complete details.
Departure Point :27 W 7th St, Covington, KY 41011, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.