Coyoacan and Xochimilco Tour
We are a perfect mix between culture and fun, punctuality, good treatment for tourists and the passion of our work characterizes us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Prehispanic trajinera ride
- Entry/Admission - Coyoacan
- Entry/Admission - Floating Gardens of Xochimilco
What's excluded :
- Frida Khalo museum tickets
- Entry/Admission - Museo Frida Kahlo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coyoacan, Parque Centenario, Mexico City 04000 Mexico
Coyoacán travels in the morning with a good coffee and feels the tranquility and magic of its environment; walk it at noon or in the afternoon and you will observe its artistic and popular color; or enjoy it at night and you will enjoy its sounds, its music, the exclusivity of its corners, the charm of its streets, alleys and emblematic sites, surrounded by viceregal houses, cultural centers, restaurants, bookstores, galleries and craft houses.
VISIT THE JEWELS OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Stroll through the San Antonio Panzacola Bridge, one of the few viceregal bridges that remain intact and enter the church and convent of San Juan Bautista, one of the oldest temples in the Valley of Mexico; not forgetting the Conchita chapel, considered a jewel of baroque art
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo Frida Kahlo, Calle Londres 247 Col. Del Carmen, Mexico City 04100 Mexico
SURPRISE YOUR MUSEUMS
Coyoacán has hosted numerous Mexican intellectuals and refugees from other countries of the world such as Diego Rivera, Frida Kahlo, whose houses have become museums that show part of their legacy.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Floating Gardens of Xochimilco, Southern neighborhood of Xochimilco, Mexico City 16090 Mexico
Going to Xochimilco is like finding an oasis in the desert. In the middle of a colossal city is this eclectic place where you can discover colors that your eyes had never seen.
In this World Heritage Site, recognized since 1987, you will rediscover the colors if you walk through the aisles of its markets full of iridescent flowers, or you can navigate in the middle of walled canals with gardens and tree curtains on its pigmented and bright trajineras, to evoke those times when the lake environment dominated the landscape of the Anahuac; there you will discover some small artificial islands, called chinampas, in which flowers, vegetables and ornamental plants are grown.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: The Angel of Independence, Av. Paseo de la Reforma, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
2: Polanco, Polanco I Secc, Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Our operators and Tourist Guides will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel with a banner with the name of the person who made the reservation.Airports
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will follow all the health protocols and the healthy distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.