Cozumel Combo: Jose Cuervo Tequila Tasting, Discover Mexico & Chocolate Workshop
At chocolate workshop, your guide will teach you the traditional tools, including crank mills y mortars used to roast and grind cocoa seeds, as well as the process to turn those seeds into real chocolate, you will also try chocolate samples, cocoa powder, and our exclusive Chocolate Liquor.
After this, experience a Mexican taco buffet.
The José Cuervo distillery & Discover Mexico Park have created a comprehensive tour of the origins, history & types of tequilas produced in Jalisco Mexico. Your guide will lead you through a flight of three distinctly different Jose Cuervo tequilas Blanco, Reposado & Añejo (aged).
Your guide will teach you how to make the perfect margarita, so you can share your newfound knowledge with the folks back home.
Now is time for the Paplanta Flyers show- a unique aerial performance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Taco buffet
- All activities
- Chocolate Workshop
- Tequila tasting by Jose Cuervo
- Papantla Flyers Show
- Papantla Flyers Show
- Transportation back to the pier or hotel
What's excluded :
- Transportation from the pier/hotel to Discover Mexico
- •This tour gives you access to all common areas, such as the Video Experience Room, Museum of Mexican Traditional Arts, Dioramic Garden, Snack Bar, Margarita Center, and the Papantla Flyers Show.
•You will be accompanied by a certified Bilingual Guide, who will help you understand and discover the Mexican culture.
•At the Chocolate Workshop experience, you will learn about elaboration, process, & importance in cultural use of Cacao beans in Mexico.
•You will be taught how to mill cacao seeds in order to create your own chocolate disc to make the traditional Mexican hot cocoa beverage.
•Now is time to indulge your mouthwatering taco buffet with handmade tortillas prepared in front of you.
•At the Tequila Experience, You will learn the history & the process while you taste 3 types of Tequilas.
• Discover Mexico Park Cozumel, Carretera Costera sur km. 5.5 Zona Hotelera Sur, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
• Cochinita pibil - is a traditional Mexican slow-roasted pork dish from the Yucatán Peninsula.
Departure Point :Discover México Park, San Miguel de Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.