Cozumel Express 2-Tank Dives from Playa del Carmen
Cozumel has been a favorite destination for divers since 1961, when Jacques Cousteau showcased the island's amazing sea life to the rest of the world. See it by yourself during this two-tank dive experience (recommended for experienced divers). Jump guided by our professional instructors on the Cozumel wall, fly with the current and joy the beauty of the colorful reefs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat ride
- Professional guide
- Tanks and Weights
- Snack and drinks
- Marine Park fee
What's excluded :
- Dive equipment and dive computer 20 USD
- Note: If you would like to depart from Sandos Hotel, there is a12 USD fee
This is the exclusive option to visit the beautiful reefs of Cozumel crossing from Playa del Carmen straight to the dive sites. The boat ride among the bluest waters takes about 45 minutes (depending on weather conditions) to gets you right on the first dive with your dive gear already set up … ready to DIVE!!! After the first dive on the beautiful wall of Santa Rosa, Palancar or Colombian Reef, a snack and short navigation will bring us on the second dive site in which will drift along the shallow coral reef.
Due to Cozumel’s currents and depth it is recommended for experienced divers.
• Scuba Libre, Calle 4 Between 5ta. Av & Z. Fed. Maritima, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Departure Point :Scuba Libre Scuba Diving Playa del Carmen Riviera Maya, Calle 4 Norte Mz. 3 Entre 5ta avenida y la playa, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.