Cozumel Local Snorkel Trip
Why stay at the beach of the resort if a little further you can find some of the best reefs? It takes approximately 15 minutes to get to the reef by boat. You are out (including the boat ride and getting on/off the boat) for 1 ½ hours of which you spend approximately 1 hour in the water. The boat will stay close for when anyone gets tired and wants to get back on board, and as well, you will have a guide in the water with you at all times. We have snorkel life vest that enable you to just float and enjoy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Marine Park Fee 2 USD per person/day (charged at the dive center)
Every afternoon at 01:00 PM we leave for a snorkel trip from the hotel pier whereby we bring you to different reefs (Colombia shallow and Palancar Gardens) where you can enjoy seeing beautiful fish, turtles, stingrays and corals, among other beautiful sea life, under the guidance of a snorkel guide. We sail aproximately 15 minutes until we reach the first reef. The duration of the excursion is aproximately 3 hours. Please arrive at the Iberostar Cozumel at least 30 minutes before departure time which is at 01:00 PM. We do not offer pick up service.
Departure Point :Carretera Costera Sur, 77600 Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.