Cozumel: Private Transfer One Way (Hotel, Ferry Terminal, Airport, Airbnb's)
Visit Cozumel Tours & Transfers is a reliable and secure transportation company providing transportation to couples, families, and groups. All shuttles and vans air-conditioned, licensed, and insured.
All drivers are bilingual and professional.
per adult from
15 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Baggage handling
What's excluded :
- Arrival Instructions
--Cozumel International Airport--
** After you exit customs on your way out, you have to walk with your bags to the COZU-SHUTTLE BOOTH.
** The COZU-SHUTTLE BOOTH is right next to the airport's exit door. If you are having trouble finding it, please ask the security guards.
**At the COZU-SHUTTLE BOOTH ask for your ticket to the representative. Please show your ID and the name of the person that booked your reservation online.
** When you have your COZU-SHUTTLE TICKET, Walk outside the terminal to meet our COZU-SHUTTLE representative, he will take you to your private vehicle.
Customs procedures can take 5 minutes or 45 minutes depending on how many people are clearing customs before you or if your luggage is going to be inspected. The whole arrival procedure, immigrations, baggage claim and customs inspections, can take a long while, PLEASE DON'T WORRY, we know this and our representatives will wait for you as long as needed.
Please do not talk to anyone else at the airport (tourists information kiosk) they will only try to hook you into a timeshare presentation, not help you.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
At your arrival at Cozumel's Ferry Terminal, one of our representatives will welcome you right outside the terminal with a banner, to be directed to your vehicle.
Your courteous and friendly driver will take you to your hotel to start your dream vacations.
Your private vehicle will be right on time in your hotel lobby to take you back to the Ferry Terminal or Cozumel International Airport.
Departure Point :
Your driver will be waiting either outside the Ferry Terminal or Hotel Lobby
PortsFERRY TO PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Calle 2 Nte 100, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., MexicoTerminal de Cruceros Punta Langosta Cozumel, Av. Rafael E. Melgar x 7 y 11 av, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., MexicoVeari SSA International Port, Carretera Chankanab km 4.5 interior terminal 3 muelle turistico a lado D coz, sur, Zona Hotelera, 77675 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., MexicoPuerta Maya Pirs, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Mexico
AirportsCozumel Airport, Cozumel Mexico
OtherSan Miguel de Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Return Detail :Allegro Cozumel, Carretera Sur San Francisco-Palancar Km. 16.5 El cedral, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., MexicoOccidental Cozumel, Carretera Costera Sur Km 16.6 Col. El Cedral, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., MexicoFiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive, Carretera a Chankanaab KM 7.5, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., MexicoThe Westin Cozumel, Carretera Costera Norte Km 4.8, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77613 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., MexicoInterContinental Presidente Cozumel Resort Spa, Km 6.5 Carretera A Chankanaab Col. Zona Hotelera sur Col. Zona Hotelera Sur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., MexicoSunscape Sabor Cozumel, Carretera Costera Sur KM 12.9, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., MexicoKozumelenjo, Quintana Roo, MexicoCozumel International Airport, Boulevard Aeropuerto Cozumel s/n, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., MexicoFERRY TO PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Calle 2 Nte 100, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- COVID-19 has imposed a “new normal” and Visit Cozumel Team is committed to putting guests' and employee’s well-being first. - All our vehicles will use 50% of their maximum capacity according to size. - It is mandatory to disinfect vehicles before passengers get on
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.