Cozumel: Private VIP Tour by Van (up to 8 passengers)
Thank you for taking the interest to see our tours in Cozumel, Mexico.
You can create your own tour or we advise you on how to make one according to your needs or schedule, travel in the comfort of a 2019 modern private vehicle with your own personal guide.
This private customizable tour is designed for 5 hours of beach break or sightseeing at island attractions such as the East side of the island, Downtown, Municipal Market, San Gervasio ruins, and Chankanaab Beach Park.
Pricing is based per vehicle up to 15 passengers.
It will be our pleasure for us to assist you in your visit to Cozumel, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or comments.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Fees to Parks or Beach Clubs
- Guide inside San Gervasio Ruins
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
Cozumel, also known as Island of the Swallows, is an island in the Caribbean Sea off the eastern coast of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
1) Please call the number provided on this confirmation/voucher if you need any assistance finding your tour guide. 2) Upon your arrival present this confirmation letter printed or digital.3) Please remember that cruise line excursions cancellations do not reflect our operational capabilities. Ports
- Punta Langosta Pier
- International Pier
- Puerta Maya Pier
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- COVID-19 has imposed a “new normal” and Servicios Especiales is committed to putting guests and employee’s well-being first. - All our vehicles will use 50% of their maximum capacity according to size. - It is mandatory to disinfect vehicles before passengers get on
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.