Cozumel Shore Excursion: ATV, Ziplines and Cenote Tour Extreme Adventure Park
Visit Extreme Adventure Eco Park and have the time of your life during a jungle adventure. You'll enjoy three activities: ziplines, ATV's and cenote, all combined in one awesome tour. Discover the jungle as you ride on a powerful 4x4 ATV, then zip through the trees on 9 ziplines and walk through hanging bridges. Finally, jump into the refreshing water of a 100% natural Mayan cenote (zipline and jumping platform).
Located deep into the Mayan jungle at the " Ruta de los Cenotes", Extreme Adventure Eco Park will offer you the best experience in a small-group setting of 10 people per group. Your tour also includes professional bilingual guides, transport and high safety standards.
This excursion is best for cruises docking before 8:00am and leaving after 5:00pm.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up and Drop-off at the ferry terminal in Playa del Carmen
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 6 Ziplines and 3 interactive Bridges + Bonos Zipline at Cenote
- Travel insurance
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Extreme Adventure
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Ferry from Cozumel - PLaya del Carmen-Cozumel
- Entry/Admission - Terminal Maritima De Cozumel Ultramar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Terminal Maritima De Cozumel Ultramar, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 101, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Please buy your tickets and take the ferry to playa del carmen
Pass By: Ultramar Carga, Carretera Cancun - Tulum KM 72, Playa del Carmen 77600 Mexico
Take the 9:00 AM ferry from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen.
You will be picked up from the ferry terminal in Playa del Carmen at 10:00 AM and head straight to Extreme Adventure Eco Park to start your combo experience.
Stop At: Extreme Adventure, Leona Vicario KM 19.1, Ruta de los Cenotes Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos 77500 Mexico
Let your adrenaline rise while zipping through the trees and challenge your balance on the zip-line circuit of 6 ziplines and 3 interactive bridges. Back on the ground, hop on your ATV, a Honda cc220, while your guide takes you through the deep jungle and you will explore the regions fauna on your ATV ride.
Then, cool off in the waters of a 100% natural Mayan cenote, while you zip or cliff jump or just take the stairs down into this refreshing wonder of nature. Back at base, enjoy a light snack and have the opportunity to buy your pictures, which where taken during your half-day adventure. You'll board your minivan to finish your outing at 1:30pm and will be dropped -off at the ferry terminal in Playa del Carmen at 2:30pm to catch the 3 o`clock ferry to Cozumel. The crossover takes about 1 hour , so you will arriving at Cozumel around 4:00PM.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: UltraMar, Av. Rafael E Melgar 1, San Miguel Cozumel, Centro, 77600 Cozumel, QROO, Mexico
2: Ultramar Ferry Playa del Carmen, Muelle, Centro, 77400 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
3: Ultramar Cozumel Ferry Tickets, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Please go to theTerminal Ultramar Ferry Address Playacar, 77717 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, MexicoPorts
- Cozumel Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This shore excursion is best for cruises docking before 8am and leaving after 5pm
- If your cruiseship docks at 9:00 AM and leaves at 5:00 PM you wont have enough time to take this tour
- Must be 18+ to drive ATV single
- Must be 16+ to drive ATV accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age: 4 years old
- Maximum weight: 118 kg/ 260 lbs
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum waist size: 1.24 mts / 49 inchs
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.