Cozumel Shore Excursion: Underground River & Caves Swim Tour
This unique shore excursion is a once in a lifetime chance to see mysterious underworld of the Mayan culture. This tour is at one of the least crowded areas making this a great choice.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Water shoes
- Lights and life jackets
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transfer to meeting point (about 10 minutes by taxi)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
Let's start with an enjoyable 45-minute ferry ride to Playa del Carmen from Cozumel, we then take our air conditioned minivan to the awe-inspiring cave area.
Your guide will entertain you with fun and educational tales about the area and this stunning natural wonder of the world.
When you head into the centre of the jungle, you will be amazed at the amazing structures that formed over 65 million years. We recommend this tour for anyone who loves an adrenaline rush or people who love nature and a scenic tour.
We wonder through these incredible caves on a walking tour whilst learning all about the stalagmites and stalactites that have formed over the long periods of time. You can then jump into the fresh crystalline water and swim through the chambers connected by long, incredibly beautiful, low ceiling caves.
This is a true work of art courtesy of Mother Nature and was considered by the ancient Mayan civilization as a sacred place used by priests and warriors for important rituals.
After your memorable tour, we head back with a tasty light snack whilst traveling back to Playa del Carmen, then you will catch the ferry for the return ride to Cozumel.
If you love exploring destinations that are off the beaten track, then our excursion is perfect. Book today to take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Please Note: Water shoes, wetsuit, helmets, lights and life jackets are provided on this tour although do not forget to wear your swimsuit underneath your clothes. This tour is for eight years and older and a great choice for your day in Cozumel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Cruise Ship Terminal, Centro, San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Full details will be provided in your voucherPorts
- Cruise Ship Terminal, Centro, San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Saturday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Saturday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- A camera is advised to take with you.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.