COZUMEL SNORKEL PLUS: Discover de Marine Life of each of the reefs
Live the experience by the Caribbean Sea to Cozumel, where during the tour you can admire the charm of its turquoise blue sea and crystal clear waters. A paradise for lovers of the sea and life in the depths you can enter 3 different reefs: Paraíso Bajo, Paraíso Profundo and Villa Blanca.
Paradisiacal beaches, coral reefs teeming with marine life and the enigmatic remnants of Mayan culture are the great attractions of this Mexican Yucatan island!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Ferry ticket and boat ride
- Bottled water - At the boat
- Soda/Pop - At the boat
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer 2 per person
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Includes a dish to choose and soup of the day at Restaurant and includes a taste water in the meal
- Snorkel in 3 different reefs: Paraíso Bajo, Paraíso Profundo, Villa Blanca
What's excluded :
- Marine Tax (3 USD) for the conservation of corals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Discover the best of the Mexican Caribbean Sea, with a day trip where you won't have to worry about transportation as we take you from the door of your hotel to Cozumel Island.
First we will pass through Playa del Carmen just to take the ferry that will take you all over the Caribbean Sea to the main destination the island of Cozumel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
Upon arrival we board a boat where you will continue to contemplate the turquoise and crystal clear waters, this tour will take you through 3 famous reefs that are Reef Paraíso Bajo, Paraíso Profundo and Villa Blanca where snorkeling and diving will be your main activities , you will be amazed by its great marine biodiversity, the large coral banks that form incredible gardens are home to a rich and varied marine fauna.
Finally discover more thoroughly the beautiful island of Cozumel. You will have two hours to get to know the center of Cozumel and its surroundings, take your pictures and buy your souvenirs. Finally we will transport you back to your hotel after a fabulous tour of the Mexican Caribbean.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.