COZUMEL SNORKEL PLUS: Discover the depths of the Caribbean Sea
Cozumel is the largest island in the Mexican Caribbean. Rich in history, Mayan vestiges and natural wonders; a true paradise in the middle of the sea with white beaches, beautiful sunsets and world famous for its coral reefs. It is a destination of adventure and relaxation where all kinds of activities are carried out in stunning natural settings.
You will live a magical experience by the Caribbean Sea to the island of Cozumel, where during the tour you can admire the charm of its turquoise blue sea and its crystal clear waters. A paradise for lovers of the sea and life in the depths you can enter 3 different reefs: Arrecife Cardona, Arrecife Casa Blanca and Arrecife Sulha; and you will visit the island of the goddess of love and fertility Ixchel where you can bathe and eat in the restaurant to your choice of dish from the main menu.
Be assured that your trip to this destination will be one of the best you have ever lived.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- ULTRAMAR Ferry Ticket
- Boat ride
- Soda/Pop - and bottled water at boat
- Includes a dish to choose and soup of the day at Restaurant and includes a taste water in the meal
What's excluded :
- Tax of pier in Cozumel ($36 pesos/2 USD )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Discover the best of the Mexican Caribbean Sea, with a day trip where we take you from the door of your hotel to Cozumel Island and the different reefs for acer snorkeling.
First we will stop in Playa del Carmen just to take the ferry that will take you by the Caribbean Sea to the main destination of the island of Cozumel.
Stop At: Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
Upon arrival we will board a boat and continue to contemplate the beautiful turquoise and crystal clear waters, this tour will take you through 3 famous reefs: Arrecife Cardona, Arrecife Casa Blanca and Arrecife Sula where you will be amazed by its great marine biodiversity, the large coral banks that form amazing gardens are home to a rich and varied marine fauna while you snorkeling.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.