Cozumel Snorkeling Adventure full day Tour
Head to the island of Cozumel, two hours off the coast of Riviera Maya, for a full day of boat-riding, snorkeling, fun and games on the 11-hour day trip. Explore the wonders of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, the world's second largest, with a professional guide. All equipment is provided, as is hotel pickup and drop-off from Cancun or Riviera Maya, refreshments (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic), and lunch.
Discover "El Cielo" is a sandbar located 800 meters from the Cozumel coast. It gets its name because in this place you can swim and practice snorkeling and see a lot of starfish in the background.
The snorkeling time will take place at 2 different coral reefs called, Palancar and Colombia!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Snorkel equipment
- A la carte lunch (including fresh water during the meal)
- Drinks on board: welcome cocktail, beer, bottled water, or soda
- Beer after the first reef (for passenger safety)
What's excluded :
- Optional activities
- Conservation fee 10USD per traveler
We will take them three of the most beautiful cozumel reefs; Dzul-Ha, White House and Delilah, to finish on the famous Palancar beach, where you will enjoy an abundance of colorful fish, coral reef formations and other species. (30 min on each reef and on the beach).
Food will be served in restaurant "Casa del habano" where you will enjoy a delicious Mexican dish including fresh water during the meal.
• Dzul-Ha Reef, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.