COZUMEL TOUR PLUS: Immerse yourself snorkeling in the water of the Caribbean
Live the experience throught the Caribbean Sea to Cozumel, where you can admire the turquoise blue and crystal clear waters. A fabulous paradise for lovers of the sea life. You can inmmerse yourself at 3 different reefs: Reef Paraíso Profundo, Reef Villa Blanca and Reef Paraíso Bajo; and you will visit the island center where you can bathe and eat in the restaurant to your choice of main menu dish, paradisiacal beaches, coral reefs with marine life and the intense Mayan culture surrounding this Caribbean paradise.
You will know the sea a lot, but you will also have time to get to know the island, its colorful square in the historic center and its ingrained traditions that make Cozumel an emblematic place.
And your day will end with an exquisite a la carte meal and the journey back to the hotel, where you will appreciate the sunset that will give you the best photograph.
With this tour you will be amazed and with many photographs to always remember this beautiful day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat transportation
- Ferry Ticket
- Includes a dish to choose and soup of the day at Restaurant and includes a taste water in the meal
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer 2 per person
- Bottled water - At the boat
- Soda/Pop - At the boat
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snorkel in 3 different reefs: Paraíso Bajo, Paraíso Profundo, Villa Blanca
What's excluded :
- Marine Tax ($3 USD) for the conservation of corals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
Discover a island paradise while you are discover the magical colors of the Mexican Caribbean Sea, with a day trip where we take you from the door of your hotel to Cozumel Island.
First we will make a stop at Playa del Carmen where we are go to take the ferry that will take you all over the Caribbean Sea to the main destination Cozumel.
Once arriving to Cozumel we board a boat to continue admiring the landscape that the turquoise blue and crystal clear water of the ocean Caribbean gives us, this tour will take you through 3 famous reefs: Reef Paraíso Bajo, Reef Villa Blanca and Reef Paraíso Profundo where you will be amazed by the great marine biodiversity, the large coral banks that form incredible gardens.
Finally you will have 3 hours to get to know the center of Cozumel, take your pictures and buy your souvenirs. The time will for you and you can go to explore the beautiful streets and see the art around the island of Cozumel.
Finally we will transport you back to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.