Cozumel Xpress 2-Tank Dive from Playa del Carmen
Explore Cozumel’s magical underwater world - named by Jacques Cousteau one of the world’s TOP10 diving destinations. Spectacular coral formations, beautiful walls covered in fans and sponges, warm clear waters, swim-throughs and a diversity of marine life invite you to drift along breathtaking reefs and enjoy. The fully equipped diving boat leaves directly from Playa del Carmen. There is no ferry transfer required, means that you will be back for lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 boat dives
- Professional dive guide
- Dive boat directly to Cozumel National Marine Park
- Snacks, water/ soft drinks
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Dive equipment
Dive at one of the world's best destinations. Cozumel is part of the second biggest coral reef in the world, you 'll visit two different reefs. The island offers spectacular coral formations, beautiful walls covered in fans and sponges, clear tropical waters, swim-throughs and a diversity of marine life that invites divers to drift along breathtaking reefs. No ferry is required, as we departure directly by diving boat from Playa del Carmen.
• ScubaCaribe, Playa del Carmen Mexico
Departure Point :The Elements, Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, Calle Flamingo, Av. CTM &, Zazil-ha, 77720 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Open Water Diver certification
- Minimum prove of 20 logged dives
- Less than 20 dives or more than 1 year without diving requires a local reef dive prior.
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended.
- Fit to dive. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving. Before purchase, please check PADI Medical Statement and in case you have to answer a question with yes, please make sure you have an official doctor's statement with you in which your doctor declares you fit for diving
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.