Crab Claw Island Resort Cruise and Seafood Buffet
Enjoy a relaxing cruise from Darwin to Crab Claw Island Resort for a delicious seafood buffet.
Cruise from Darwin around the Cox Peninsula and into Bynoe Harbour, disembarking right on the beach at the remote Crab Claw Island Resort where you’ll indulge in a delicious all-Australian seafood buffet lunch.
Feast on locally caught barramundi, thread fin salmon and prawns, SA oysters, Black Angus porterhouse steak, fresh salads and dessert; all while taking in the stunning harbour views and enjoying a drink or two with friends.
Spend the afternoon relaxing in the bar, floating in the resort pools or explore further afield through the wildlife sanctuary before cruising back to Cullen Bay.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Seafood Buffet
- Live commentary on board
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - SeaLink Northern Territory
What's excluded :
- Drinks and refreshments at the Resort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SeaLink Northern Territory, 5/57 Marina Blvd Cullen Bay, Darwin, Northern Territory 0820 Australia
Arrive at Cullen Bay Ferry Terminal at 10:00am for a 10:30am departure on board the comfortable MV Tiwi Mantawi. Choose between the air conditioned cabin or breezy upstairs sundeck as we cruise out of Darwin Harbour into neighbouring Bynoe Harbour. Enjoy light, informative commentary from the skipper as we make the 2 hour journey to Crab Claw Island.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Crab Claw Island, Crab Claw Island, Top End, Northern Territory
After landing on the beach at Crab Claw Island Resort, make your way up to the resort deck where a delicious seafood buffet awaits. Feast on prawns, oysters, fish and an assortment of salads and sides whilst taking in the beautiful Bynoe Harbour views (we are able to cater to those that aren't partial to seafood - please inform us at the time of booking). After lunch you have free time to explore the resort as you please. There is a choice of two pools to cool off in, boat hire is available or simply relax with a drink on the deck before we cruise back, departing at 3:30pm for a 5:30pm arrival back into Darwin.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cullen Bay Marina, 68 Marina Blvd, Larrakeyah NT 0820, Australia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid Procedures: We have always had stringent and rigorous hygiene standards, cleaning procedures and health and safety practices. During this time, we have stepped our practices and procedures up even further. Where possible we have made additional hand sanitisers and cleaning stations available to our customers and employees to exercise good hand/hygiene practices. We have also placed hygiene communications in our vessels, vehicles, accommodation, food venues, shop fronts/counters/terminals from the relevant health authorities.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.