Crab Island 12 Passenger Pontoon Boat Rentals
Want to get to Crab Island without all the hassle, traffic or weather concerns?
Your Crab Island adventure begins aboard one of our state of the art 12 passenger Pontoons.
While cruising on the water, keep your eyes open as you may encounter the occasional pod of bottle-nose dolphins.
When you arrive, throw anchor and enjoy the Emerald Coast sunshine and turquoise blue water at the world famous Crab Island. Or explore the beautiful surrounding Spoil Islands, Destin Harbor and Destin Bridge.
Destiny Water Adventures is the only pontoon rental in the area that gives you access to secluded islands and private beaches, is minutes from Crab Island and has frequent dolphin sightings.
We are also the only to offer:
* Free Parking * Free Fuel * Free Cooler *
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- 12 passenger capacity pontoon
- Bluetooth stereo
- Free fuel
- Free cooler
- Free Parking
- Life vests (adult and child)
- Local taxes
- Navigation Map
- Hassle free rain-checks
- Retractable shade
What's excluded :
- Boater Safety Certificate
- Food and drinks
- You're welcomed aboard your own custom built 12 passenger pontoon by our friendly and knowledgeable staff. Once aboard you'll depart from our centrally located private marina in Fort Walton Beach.
Once on the water you are minutes away from Crab Island and the secluded Spoil Islands where you can picnic and play on the private beaches.
Captain your own ship and experience the treasures and beauty of the Emerald Coast.
Keep your eyes open, as you may run into a pod of bottle-nose dolphins while you're out.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your booking time to get checked in.
Departure Point :Destiny Water Adventures, 12 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- 12 passenger maximum capacity
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- Most travelers can participate
- Boater Safety Certificate required for renters born on or after January 1, 1988 (available on site for $3)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.