Cracow Cathedral and Castle Hill
Discover with us the Wawel Hill next to the Vistula river bank. The Wawel site is one of the most valuable UNESCO architectural complexes in the world and the most representative symbol of Poland.
Walking along the Hill you will discover the spiritual center of Poland, you will learn the history of the hidden nation in the tombstones of Polish kings and kings, from its beginnings to the present day.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Wawel Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Wawel Royal Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wawel Cathedral, Wawel 3, Krakow 31-001 Poland
You will discover the spiritual center of Poland. Learn the history of the hidden nation in the tombstones of Polish kings and kings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, Krakow 31-001 Poland
The Wawel site is one of the most valuable UNESCO architectural complexes in the world and the most representative symbol of Poland.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Wawel Cathedral, Wawel 3, 31-001 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.