Cracow Food tour - Guided tour
In this tour you will feel magic of the places where locals really hang out. Polish cuisine is a specific type, we will make sure to try each of traditional delicacies prepared by the local producers. Not only will we make you feel stuffed but also thanks to our local tour guides themselves, you will be able to experience what's this city is really about. Surely part of it is a legendary Polish vodka.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Stary Kleparz
- Entry/Admission - Stare Miasto
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stary Kleparz, Rynek Kleparski, Krakow Poland
Local food tasting directly from the local producers. Feel the atmosphere of the real local market.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Stare Miasto, Rynek Glowny, Krakow 30-062 Poland
Many unique and local spots visiting and tasting the locals do here.
Duration: 2 hours 20 minutes
Departure Point :Kanonicza 11, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :12/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
Tuesday: 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM Thursday: 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM Friday: 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM Saturday: 01:00 PM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :Main Square, Rynek Główny, Kraków, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.