Cracow Jewish town - food tour
Walking and tasting local food tour with a local guide.
London has Camden Town, Berlin has Kreuzberg, and we have Kazimierz! Multi-cultural Jewish district that never sleeps has a lot to offer: the history, architecture, art, and unique lifestyle.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Service of Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kazmierz The Former Jewish District, Szeroka 24, Krakow 31-053 Poland
Kazimierz, the Jewish Quarter, used to be one of the most important centers for the European Jewish civilization. Nowadays, it remains Cracovians' favorite place to go out and to spend time in cafes, restaurants, art galleries as well as artist’s workshops. Picturesque streets, unique local customs, and eccentric local inhabitants make Kazimierz not only a district but aslo a state of mind.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Dajwór 18, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :plac Nowy, 31-056 Kraków, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.