Cracow Limousine Service
Travel in style ! Avoid long taxi queues. Full range of Mercedes Cars with English speaking chauffeurs that will suit all guests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Welcome to the most professional and experienced limousine service in Poland. Its our 14th consecutive year on the polish travel market.
We will help you get around Cracow in safe & comfortable conditions with our fully trained staff.
Our luxury fleet (mainly Mercedes brand) is often hired for official delegations, travel agencies from all over the world.
Travel in style on board of one of our perfectly clean, safe Limousines. You will be greeted by chauffeur with a pick up sign at the airport or Hotel. Sparkling or still water will be offered to all passengers and help with luggage is complimentary.
Departure Point :
Driver with name board
PortsJohn Paul II Kraków-Balice International Airport, Kapitana Mieczysława Medweckiego 1, 32-083 Balice, Poland
AirportsJ. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
OtherLesser Poland Province, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :John Paul II Kraków-Balice International Airport, Kapitana Mieczysława Medweckiego 1, 32-083 Balice, Poland - or hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.