Cracow Old Town: Private walking tour - The Royal Route
The name of the tour refers to the formal entries of Polish Kings heading for their residence on the Wawel Hill. Along this route you will see the most important historical monuments registered on UNESCO World Cultural Heritage list. Starting at Barbakan and Florian's Gate, through the Main Square with all its outstanding buildings and beautiful sights. Once an hour, a bugle call is played on a trumpet from one of the towers of St. Mary Basilica and You will find out the story behind it too! Next, the Cloth Hall where You can find all sorts of souvenirs, traditional bagels and... pigeons! A lot of them. Back on the track now - Grodzka street towards the Wawel Castle and its Cathedral - our final destination. It is situated on the Wawel Hill and was the residence of Polish Kings between XIII and XVII centuries. This tour is a must if You are interested in architecture, Polish history and culture. A way to get to know the city a little better!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Live speaking certified Guide
- Entry/Admission - Wawel Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wawel Cathedral, Wawel 3, Krakow 31-001 Poland
A private guided walking tour in Cracow is a fantastic opportunity to learn better this beautiful city. The Royal Route is the most popular and important one, most often chosen by visitors.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bracka 15, 31-005 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us one day before the tour to choose the meeting point/hotel pick up an pick up time.This is a private tour so you can choose the pickup time.Due to bad atomospheric conditions you can change the date of the tour.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/10/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.