Cradle Mountain Day Tour
Pack your camera and discover what all the fuss is about on this action-packed tour departing from Launceston and skirting the Great Western Tiers on the way to Cradle Mountain. Cradle Mountain is one of Tasmania's must see destinations, and this tour aims to maximise the amount of time you have up at this World Heritage listed alpine wilderness area. You will have the chance to experience this pristine environment by taking a number of hikes and immersing yourself in Tasmania's incredible natural history. All activities are included in the price: no extra fees, no nasty surprises. This is a small group tour, led by an experienced guide (so you will not be walking with a big flock of people).
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Parks admission fees
- Free Wifi on board bus
- Entry/Admission - Cradle Mountain
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Bring your own snacks and bottled water
- Lunch - Make sure you bring your own food and at least 2 litres of water. You will have the chance to purchase any last minute items in Deloraine, on route to Cradle Mountain.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Deloraine, Deloraine, Tasmania
Our first stop is the delightful township of Deloraine. We will stop here to grab a coffee or snack, pick up any last minute food or water from the supermarket and wander the beautiful town on the banks of the Meander River.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania Australia
We will spend 4 hours at the Iconic Cradle Mountain National Park. Including Walks around Dove Lake, experiencing the Alpine rainforest environment and lunch, this is the highlight of the tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Sheffield, Sheffield, Tasmania
on our way back down from the Cradle Mountain wilderness area we will call in to Sheffield 'the Town of Murals'. You will have some time to wander around Sheffield's Mural Park or grab something to eat before we return to Launceston.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all central hotels and accommodation in Launceston
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring warm clothes and a raincoat. This is an alpine environment with very unpredictable weather.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.